Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour of the Musée d'Orsay
- Admire masterpieces of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist painting
- Hear the stories behind the art and learn about the history of French Impressionism from a knowledgeable guide
- See famous works by Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir, Degas and other luminaries
- Skip-the-line access; admission tickets at your own expense
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at the Rhinoceros Statue in front of the Musee d'Orsay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes before selected departure time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- It is necessary to advise supplier the date of birth of each participants.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Museum entrance tickets are not included in the tour price but this is a skip-the-line because you will enter with a professional guide with his national card, with him and you, can always skip the line since you will enter through a special entrance for the groups accompanied.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Taste of Paris (Voyages LLC)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This has always been my favorite museum to visit in Paris, and this 1.5 hour tour only served to elevate the museum and its offerings in my view!" See review
- "I would recommend this tour to anyone interested in the museum." See review
- "Is a very good tour the guide wonderful she explain very well Catherine was very nice The museum is awsome it is worth it" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews