- Champagne-tasting cruise in Paris
- Sightseeing cruise on the River Seine
- Learn from a sommelier on board
- Guided tasting of three exquisite Champagnes
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Make your way to a private room at the front of the boat and meet your sommelier, then pass the time learning about distinguished French wineries and styles through tasting three Champagnes—a Brut, Demi-sec, and Rosé.
Ask questions of your sommelier and snap photos of Paris’ great riverside landmarks like the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, and the Grand Palais as you float down the historic Seine.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY O Chateau
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Champagne Tasting on a Seine River Cruise.