Explore our promoted experiences
- Dinner and show at the Moulin Rouge
- Fine French food and wine or Champagne
- See Montmartre's famous lamplit streets and nightlife
- Round-trip transportation from a central Paris location included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet our Pariscityvision staff 15 minutes prior to the departure. Place is at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport : Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de Mars
What To Expect
After boarding your coach in central Paris, your Moulin Rouge experience starts with the short drive to the neighborhood of Montmartre, known for its nightlife. When you arrive, take a seat and prepare to be wowed by ‘Feerie,’ a Moulin Rouge revue that features 100 artists including 60 dancers known as Doriss Girls, who, dressed up in feathered, sequined costumes, dance across moving staircases and other extravagant sets. As they kick up their heels to perform the cancan against vibrant backdrops and a light show, you can savor your 3-course dinner of gourmet French cuisine.
Your dinner includes a half bottle of wine or Champagne (depending on option selected). See the Itinerary section for a sample menu.
Your experience ends with transport back to central Paris, where you can continue your night out on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Vegetarian Meal available (on request)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Access forbidden to less than 6
- Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You can not take pictures during the show so if you want some memorable buy one of the souvenir books before the show." See review