Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group Loire Valley tour from Paris by small bus
- Discover Chenonceau Castle that is built on the Cher River
- Visit the Chateau of Chambord and enjoy panoramic views from the grounds
- Small group tour for a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting 15 minutes before departure at 20 PLACE DES VINS DE FRANCE - 75012 - Paris Metro Station : Cour Saint Emilion - Line 14 (Exit N°1 - 2) Straight Across the Bercy Village, meet our representative with a Pariscityvision sign BUS : N°24 + 111 + 109 Stop Terroirs de France "
What To Expect
Next, enjoy lunch with drinks, and then head to Château de Chenonceau, one of the most-visited Loire Valley castles for its location straddling the Cher River. Finally, visit Château de Chambord, one of the area’s largest and most impressive castles with extensive grounds.
Listen to informative commentary by audio guide at each chateau.
Your day trip then ends with the drive back to Paris for hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: from November to March, the tour will start with the visit of Chambord castle, then Clos Lucé and Chenonceau
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms