- Visit a food market in Paris’ Latin Quarter (if option selected) to buy ingredients from the class
- Plan your menu and cook your meal with guidance from your instructor
- Sample a selection of different wines and learn how to pair wine with food
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures personal attention from your instructor
Departure & Return
We meet at Le Foodist, 59 Rue Cardinal Lemoine. It is 100 meters from metro Stop Cardinal Lemoine on line 10.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for this tour
- No unaccompanied children accepted
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Foodist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this class, in which you will learn about french food, cooking technics, culture, people, among others." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews