Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy tastings ranging from tapenade to cheese, oysters, wine, coffee, and more
- Discover inside tips on some of the best places to eat in Paris from your personalized guide
- Choose from several departure times
- Experience the sights and flavors with just your family and friends (up to eight people)
Departure & Return
Square Armand Trousseau, in the middle of the square.
End your tasting journey at Hôtel des Sens
What To Expect
Next to the market, stop for delicious fresh oysters. Join the locals and have some of your own.
Visit one of the oldest boulangeries in the city, an authentic crêperie, and a French wine store. Munch on macarons, enjoy a cheese tasting, and savor some delicious rillette (meat pâté). Wrap up your tastings with coffee at a charming café.
Your guide is a passionate foodie—feel free to ask them for recommendations on where to eat on your own!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands