- Day trip to the Champagne region from Paris
- Visit famous Champagne houses like Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicqout, G.H. Mumm, Pommery, or Mercier
- Sample different varieties of this celebrated beverage during tasting sessions
- Feast on a 3-course French lunch featuring regional specialties
- Round-trip hotel transfers and access to all houses included
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
What To Expect
When you arrive at Moët & Chandon, in the village of Epernay, enjoy a tour of the facilities to learn about the production process and see the Champagne cellars. Then cap off this experience with a guided tasting session. If Moët & Chandon is unavailable, visit another luxury house instead, such as G.H. Mumm or Veuve Clicquot.
Then stroll through Epernay and listen to commentary from your guide about the history of the region and other Champagne cellars in the region. Visit a small winery and learn about the production process before sampling a few varieties of their Champagne.
You also visit the village of Hautvillers, to hear the story about the monk who lived in a Benedictine abbey "created" the bubbly drink that has become so famous. Learn about the history of its namesake and the history of how Champagne was actually created.
Your tour ends with a 3-course lunch of local dishes such as foie gras, cheese, Reims ham with fruit, and Reims specialty pink cookies, paired with four types of Champagne.
At the conclusion of your time in the region, relax on the return drive to Paris for hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- During the low season (January - March) MOET ET CHANDON might be replaced by other famous champagne houses: Pommery, G.H MUMM, Veuve Clicquot, Mercier
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Caves and wine cellars are usually cold around 45°F / 10°C; do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Most travelers can participate
- It takes around 1.5 hours to reach the champagne region and close to 2 hours to go back to Paris depending on the traffic.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Go Tours - Privat Segway Tours In Paris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Champagne Area Small Group Day Trip with Cellar Visits & Tastings from Paris.
- "Nice, small group, generous tastings (unlike some tours) and comfortable travel." See review