Explore our promoted experiences
- Get skip-the-line access into the Moulin Rouge
- Sip on a tasting of Champagne before your 4-course French dinner, accompanied by wine
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the fabulous Moulin Rouge costumes, dancing, and sets
- VIP experience with exclusive seating includes Macaron bag or chocolate box
Departure & Return
Departure PointMoulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
What To Expect
Settle into the experience with a Champagne tasting, followed by a tasty 4-course dinner served on fine china with a selection of excellent wine chosen by the sommelier. The menu varies, but dishes may include sea bass fillet, foie gras and a rich French dessert.
The fabulous Moulin Rouge show gets underway at 9pm, with 60 legendary 'Doriss Girls' making up the cast of 100 artists in the current 'Féerie' production. The over-the-top costumes are part of what makes the club so well-known, with all their feathers and sequins, as well as the ornate sets. There are swings, moving staircases and even a huge aquarium.
Moulin Rouge has been entertaining audiences since it opened in 1889, made world-famous soon after by the paintings of Henri de Toulouse-Latrec. The club has long been the quintessential Parisian cabaret, with performances on the artistic edge of risqué.
After your VIP night at this illustrious club, you'll receive a small souvenir as you leave to remember your Moulin Rouge experience.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Elegant attire is required; tie and jacket are not necessary, but no shorts, no cropped pants, no sport shoes and no sportswear are allowed
- Customers who have not yet reached the French legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the cabaret will reopen its doors on September 10th, 2021. Due to Covid-19 and local restrictions, dinner options are not available until further notice.
- OPERATED BY Moulin Rouge
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "skip the line access what a privilege as the lines can get very long." See review